the condition of the Iranian Ahl Al-Sunnah in Iran and how they are treated there after Iran became a Shia country. He is fighting for the rights of the sunni population in Iran, and says they are being discriminated, oppressed and persecuted. The sunni people of Iran has long been victims of religious and in some instances, ethnic persecution. Until recent years very few sunnis have taken up arms against the brutal regime in Teheran, but this might change fast with Jundullah paving the way for a new era fo
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG PRISON: IRAN, ایران، یک زندان بزرگ ؛ بخش ۱
- AMIR JAHANCHAHI
- BASIJ INVADES – VIDEO
- BASIJ WANTED FOR CRIMES
- BLOOD IN THE STREETS
- IRAN 30 YEARS ISLAMIC REPUBLIC
- NINE MONTHS, WE STILL STANDING
- REPORT: INSIDE THE PROTESTS
- ROOCHAEEII BAD AZ HAMLEYE BASIJ BE KOHE DANESHGAH! MA BISOMARIN! WE ARE COUNTLESS
- ROXANA SABERI, EVIN PRISON
- SAKINEH ASHTIANI SAYS IT IS NOT ISLAM THAT SOUGHT TO STONE ME
- THE ROOFTOPS FROM TEHRAN
- TOP CRIMINALS OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN
- WHERE IS THIS PLACE? THIS IS IRAN.
IRANIAN STUDENTS ARMY ISA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.