This is a song dedicated to all people who are being unjustly treated. It focuses on Parvin Javadzadeh, who is being unjustly held in Evin Prison, Iran. She was arrested for taking part in a peaceful protest against the mechanics of the 2009 Iranian General Election. There are countless numbers of people in similar positions all over the world, and the sentiment of freedom in this song is for all of them
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG PRISON: IRAN, ایران، یک زندان بزرگ ؛ بخش ۱
- AMIR JAHANCHAHI
- BASIJ INVADES – VIDEO
- BASIJ WANTED FOR CRIMES
- BLOOD IN THE STREETS
- IRAN 30 YEARS ISLAMIC REPUBLIC
- NINE MONTHS, WE STILL STANDING
- REPORT: INSIDE THE PROTESTS
- ROOCHAEEII BAD AZ HAMLEYE BASIJ BE KOHE DANESHGAH! MA BISOMARIN! WE ARE COUNTLESS
- ROXANA SABERI, EVIN PRISON
- SAKINEH ASHTIANI SAYS IT IS NOT ISLAM THAT SOUGHT TO STONE ME
- THE ROOFTOPS FROM TEHRAN
- TOP CRIMINALS OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN
- WHERE IS THIS PLACE? THIS IS IRAN.
IRANIAN STUDENTS ARMY ISA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.