An Iranian reformist website says the country’s opposition has formally asked authorities for permission to hold a rally on the anniversary of the disputed June 12 presidential election.The request indicates the opposition plans to go ahead with the gathering despite earlier warnings by… police they will confront any illegal demonstration on that date.
Website Sahamanews on Monday said opposition leaders Mir Hossein Mousavi and Mahdi Karroubi sent a joint letter to the Tehran provincial governor asking for the permit.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG PRISON: IRAN, ایران، یک زندان بزرگ ؛ بخش ۱
- AMIR JAHANCHAHI
- BASIJ INVADES – VIDEO
- BASIJ WANTED FOR CRIMES
- BLOOD IN THE STREETS
- IRAN 30 YEARS ISLAMIC REPUBLIC
- NINE MONTHS, WE STILL STANDING
- REPORT: INSIDE THE PROTESTS
- ROOCHAEEII BAD AZ HAMLEYE BASIJ BE KOHE DANESHGAH! MA BISOMARIN! WE ARE COUNTLESS
- ROXANA SABERI, EVIN PRISON
- SAKINEH ASHTIANI SAYS IT IS NOT ISLAM THAT SOUGHT TO STONE ME
- THE ROOFTOPS FROM TEHRAN
- TOP CRIMINALS OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN
- WHERE IS THIS PLACE? THIS IS IRAN.
IRANIAN STUDENTS ARMY ISA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.